Temperature recorder for semi-trailer with built-in GSM modem and wireless outputcode: G0841MW
Complete solution for temperature record during the transport.
The device includes Traceable calibration certificate with declared metrological traceability of etalons is based on requirements of EN ISO/IEC 17025 standard.
- print-out of temperature record during transport of food, pharmaceuticals, flowers, live animals and other goods
- designed specifically for external installation on semi-trailers
- easy installation
|TEMPERATURE SENSOR - external probe Pt1000|
|Measuring range||-90 to +260 °C|
|GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA|
|Operating temperature||-30 to +65 °C|
|Channels||2x external temperature probe, 2x binary input|
|Memory||1MB (approx. 170 000 hodnot)|
|Recording interval||adjustable from 60 seconds to 60 minutes|
|Display and alarm refresh||each 10 s|
|Recording mode||cyclic - after filling memory oldest data is overwritten by new|
|Real time clock||year, leap year, month, day, hour, minute, second|
|Power||9 to 32 V dc, protected against alternator load shedding + internal Lithium battery|
|Consumption while printing/not printing||approx. 8 W/approx. 0,1 W|
|Dimensions||250 x 242 x 110 mm|
|Weight||approx. 1650 g|
Healtcare and laboratories - Monitoring of storage areas at temperatures up to -200 ° C.
Food industry - Monitoring of critical processes according to the HACCP standard with the possibility of prompt notification of unforeseen events that could lead to the degradation of the goods.
Goods transport - Complete temperature monitoring during transport of pharmaceuticals, foodstuffs, flowers, ...
Features description:* the features may vary depending on the device type
● memory for half million values
● indication of alarm conditions via - SMS and integrated acoustic siren LEDs
● analytical software for data processing and configuration
● communication interfaces - USB, GPRS modem