IoT Wireless Temperature Sensor for 3 external thermocouples and with 1 internal temperature sensor, powered by Sigfox
The transmitter measures the temperature from three external K-type thermocouple probes (NiCr-Ni) and the ambient temperature using a built-in sensor..
The measured values are sent in an adjustable time interval (10 min to 24 h) by radio transmission in the Sigfox network to the COMET Cloud, from which the user can view them using a personal computer or mobile device.
The instrument can monitor up to 2 alarm limits for each measured temperature channel. Exceeding these limits is indicated by sending an emergency message. COMET Cloud transmits this alarm message via e-mail to the selected user. The device is suitable for applications that tolerate the delay of information delivered by Sigfox (max. 10 min).
- wireless transmission of measured values and alarm states
- temperature measurement in up to four places for the price of one subcription
- battery power (C size 3.6 V)with low battery indication (battery life up to 10 years)
- remote setting of the device from COMET Cloud (maximum once a day)
- IP65 for usage of device on outside applications
- Traceable calibration certificate in accordance with EN ISO / IEC 17025
The availability of Sigfox network in a particular location:
Check your Sigfox network availability before you buy your device. COMET devices in the Sigfox network can be used anywhere in the RC1 zone. Learn more about Sigfox (RC) Radio Zones.