Support and Service
In the event that the device doesn`t work as expected, we recommend to visit the discussion forum.
If you do not find the required solution to the problem, we recommend to consult your problem with the dealer or directly with the manufacturer. COMET Products are serviced and repaired by the manufacturer. In the event of repair (warranty and post warranty) please deliver the product directly to COMET.
For a quick process orders, please always specify:
- which type do you want exactly repair, including serial number
- what steps are required (battery replacement, inspection, calibration)
- the requirement for repair, please always give as much detail description of the defect
- contact person who can provide additional information
- for warranty repairs always attach a copy of the warranty list
- if the failure is in communication with the computer, attach and communication cable or communications adapter
- if possible, send the device including probes
For better process of repair, please send your device with filled "repairs form".
1. Fill out and print a COMET repair form and ship it with the product
- the repair form will provide the service technician with all the information necessary to diagnose the product problem
- if you cannot print the repair form, send the device for repair with your official order
2. Provide all necessary information with the product
- to obtain warranty service, you must provide proof of purchase containing the date of purchase
- COMET cannot make warranty repairs unless it has been provided with the relevant supporting documentation
3. How to send parcels from no-EU countries
- Due to the changes in EU legislation on customs clearance of imported shipments, please always enclose a customs invoice with the serial numbers of the instruments being shipped.
If goods are sent without serial numbers listed we cannot guarantee clearance through customs.
In this case, the package may be returned to you and the shipping and repair costs may increase.
- If instruments for repair and, for example, returned or loaned instruments are sent in one shipment, two separate invoices must always be issued - the invoice for repaired instruments and the invoice for returned or loaned instruments.
- The invoice must always state the selling price of the instrument and HS code from the original COMET invoice. Any other price will not be accepted during customs clearance.
REPAIR DEVICES MUST BE DELIVERED WITH A COMPLETED REPAIR FORM OR ORDER. OTHERWISE, THEY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
COMET SYSTEM, s.r.o.
CZ - 756 61 Roznov pod Radhostem