Repair or calibration form
1. Fill out and print a COMET repair form and ship it with the product
- the repair form will provide the service technician with all the information necessary to diagnose the product problem
- if you cannot print the repair form, send the device for repair with your official order
2. Provide all necessary information with the product
- to obtain warranty service, you must provide proof of purchase containing the date of purchase
- COMET cannot make warranty repairs unless it has been provided with the relevant supporting documentation
3. How to send parcels from no-EU countries
- Due to the changes in EU legislation on customs clearance of imported shipments, please always enclose a customs invoice with the serial numbers of the instruments being shipped.
If goods are sent without serial numbers listed we cannot guarantee clearance through customs.
In this case, the package may be returned to you and the shipping and repair costs may increase.
- If instruments for repair and, for example, returned or loaned instruments are sent in one shipment, two separate invoices must always be issued - the invoice for repaired instruments and the invoice for returned or loaned instruments.
- The total value of the devices on the invoice should be no more than 20EUR. Otherwise, the goods will be cleared and these extra costs will be added to the repair price.
REPAIR DEVICES MUST BE DELIVERED WITH A COMPLETED REPAIR FORM OR ORDER. OTHERWISE, THEY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.