Database Viewer for Comet Databasecode: DBV
Low cost browser Database Viewer enables several clients to view database from different places on network/internet.
Another licence for viewing COMET Database for another user.
Each purchased COMET Database already contain one licence of Database Viewer.
Program runs only with purchased licence code.
Easy data files management using COMET Database software
For users of COMET products is available software solution for data collection in one central database, based on MS SQL. System is suitable for users, who need analyze data from COMET devices.
COMET Database contains of many useful tools for data analysis - graphs, tables, statistics etc. COMET Database also offers advanced features - secured access to data, accounts administration, remote monitoring, error diagnostic, database backup etc.
Required software for running COMET Database
Multiloggers - COMET Vision 2.0 + COMET Database
DataLoggers - COMET Vision 2.0 + COMET Database
Monitoring Systems MS - paid licence SWR003 + COMET Database
WebSensors - COMET Database
Sensors RS485/232 - Sensor RS485/232 utility + COMET Database
COMET Database offers
- data stored in one place and accessible with COMET viewer
- easy setting of alarmsSMS texts and email alarming
- acoustic and visual signalization of alarms
- compatibility to all COMET devices and 3rd party devices (with P2520 transducer or MS system)
When do you need COMET Database?
- supervision 24 hours
- data storage
- simple and clear access to measured values
- single repository for all devices COMET
- alarm SMS messages and e-mails
Database Viewer enables among others
- To select any channel of any COMET device and any time interval for analysis
- To present data in table and graph - known formats similar to table and graph in optional MS logger program. Presented are analog values, binary states, alarm states, channels named by the user etc.
- To print and export to file of both table and graph. Export is enabled to PDF file or TXT file - for work in MS Excel
- To save sets of selected channels. This simplifies work with viewer with repeated requests.
Example: User frequently analyzes data from temperature and humidity channels from three data loggers. So user saves selected channels to set “temperature and humidity“. In the next comeback to this analysis user only uses proper set and selects time interval.
Minimum hardware and software requirements to install the COMET software
- Operating System: Windows 7 and later, or Windows Server 2008 R2 and later
- Processor speed: 1.4GHz
- Memory: 1GB RAM
The licence is not portable and can be used only on PC where was installed.
The software on CD is sent on request, as an optional accessory.