IoT Wireless Temperature, Atmospheric Pressure and CO2 Sensor, powered by Sigfox
Sensor power by Sigfox with internal temperature and atmospheric pressure sensor and input for external CO2 concentration probe (1% or 5%).
The device measures the temperature, atmospheric pressure from the internal sensors and CO2 from attachable and replaceable external probe on the cable - you can choose it from an optional accessory.
The measured values are sent in an adjustable time interval (10 min to 24 h) by radio transmission in the Sigfox network to the COMET Cloud, from which the user can view them using a personal computer or mobile device.
The instrument can monitor up to 2 alarm limits of the measured variable. Exceeding these limits is indicated by sending an emergency message. COMET Cloud transmits this alarm message via e-mail to the selected user. The device is suitable for applications that tolerate the delay of information delivered by Sigfox (max. 10 min).
- wireless transmission of measured values and alarm states
- two slots for batteries for longer operation time
- battery power (C size 3.6 V) with low battery indication (battery life up to 7 years)
- remote setting of the device from COMET Cloud (maximum once a day)
- IP65 for usage of device on outside applications
- Traceable calibration certificate in accordance with EN ISO / IEC 17025
The availability of Sigfox network in a particular location
0.01 % CO2 device display
ATMOSPHERIC PRESSURE SENSOR SENSOR
GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA
|Sending interval||10 minutes||20 minutes||30 minutes||1 hour||3 hours||6 hours||12 hours||24 hours|
|1x lithium battery A4206 - 8500mAh||10 months||1 year||1,5 years||2 years||3 years||3,2 years||3,4 years||3,5 years|
|2x lithium battery A4206 - 8500mAh||20 months||2 years||3 years||4 years||6 years||6,4 years||6,8 years||7 years|