1. Fill out and print a COMET repair form and ship it with the product.
- the form will provide the service technician with all the information necessary to diagnose the product problem
- if you cannot print the form, send the device for repair with your official order
2. Provide all necessary information with the product
- to obtain warranty service, you must provide proof of purchase containing the date of purchase.
- COMET cannot make warranty repairs unless it has been provided with the relevant supporting documentation
3. Pack the product carefully before shipping
- Since COMET is not responsible for any loss or damage that may occur during shipping, we recommend that you pack the product properly and adequately.
- Depending on the value of the product, you may also consider insurance for the shipment. The product can also always be delivered in person. Address and other relevant information can be found on the COMET Service Department contact page.
REPAIR DEVICES MUST BE DELIVERED WITH A COMPLETED REPAIR FORM OR ORDER. OTHERWISE, THEY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.