Ethernet communication port (internal) for MS6R, MS6D
Built-in LAN interface for MS6D, MS6R data logger connection to Ethernet (Internet) network. Communication via: SNMP, SOAP, www pages, Modbus TCP. In case of limits exceeding alarm is activated and warning e-mail or SNMP trap are sent to specified addresses.
- download of memory in 2min 30s (depends on the network throughput)
- download of memory takes place through the utility software for data logger
- communication and sending alarm messages by means of several network protocols is enabled (web, SNMP, SMTP, SysLog, SOAP, ModBus)
- each data logger has its IP address (support DHCP)
- assistance of network administrator is required
- for remote access via the Internet must be made adequate security