COMET Cloud is an Internet data storage designed for recording measured values from selected COMET measuring instruments. The data is accessible after the user's connection to the Internet and is displayed in a web browser in the form of a table or graph. Users can be notified by e-mail of all alarm conditions reported by the device.
After purchasing a device that supports connection to the COMET Cloud, you can register the device in the COMET Cloud. Each user has access only to their account, which is password protected. If you run a large number of devices in the COMET Cloud, you can clearly organize them into groups and assign new users to them, who can have an overview of the group of devices. Different rights for data display and administration can be set for individual users.
Devices supporting connection to COMET Cloud:
- IoT Wireless Sensors, powered by Sigfox, Wx8xx series
- IoT Wireless Dataloggers, with built-in GSM modem, UxxxxM series and WiFi Sensors
COMET Cloud is a paid service. With each purchased COMET device, you get a free initial period for its operation in the COMET Cloud, whenever you have the option to purchase a recharge coupon for 1 year, 2 years or more years of operation of the device.
Extension of the subscription for individual devices is realized through credits from the wallet, which is built into the COMET Cloud. You can increase the credit balance in your COMET Cloud wallet as needed by purchasing a Top-Up Voucher. COMET Cloud will notify you by e-mail in a timely manner if the subscription for your device expires soon and will also notify you of the total number of credits needed to renew your device.
For the annual operation of devices in the COMET Cloud, you need to purchase the following amount of credits:
Main features of COMETCloud
- display of measured values in the form of a table or graph
- comparison of measured values of several sensors in one time period
- storing GPS coordinates for the device position and displaying all devices on a map
- user-friendly display of measured values in an embedded image of a building or technology diagram
- user name of each device
- insert a note for each device
- clear arrangement of a larger number of devices, the possibility of grouping into sub-organizations
- for some device models the possibility of its remote configuration
- sending alarm e-mails when the monitored limit of the measured quantity is exceeded
- user-defined texts for alarm e-mails
- low battery e-mail notification
- e-mail notification of radio signal loss
- e-mail notification in case of measurement failure
- e-mail notification of the approaching end of your subscription
- possibility to define e-mail recipients according to the type of fault (contact sensor service, contact monitored technology service)
- possibility to define e-mail recipients according to the level of exceeding the monitored limit of the measured quantity
- management of access rights of individual cloud users